Thursday, July 21, 2005

 

Introducing Candi & Jason Married in Curacao May 28th

Introducing my new wife Candi and Myself Jason

We recently got married, in a beautiful wedding in Curacao (Caribbean). We both met over two years ago, when a chance meeting by a pool in St Christopher, set our course for the rest of our lives.

In this blog, I'll introduce the two of us, our lives up till now and the times and stories. Interesting, time will tell.

To begin, the picture above, was not in any way contrived, it was a moment that was symbolic of the entire seven days leading up to the wedding it'self. The wedding was the best day of my life bar none!

No day has ever compared to the happiness felt in the family and friends celebrating our public union and love.

My own father, the night before the wedding, declared, that he now recognised me as a man, never before had my own dad spoken so nobly and deeply to me. He recognised that I had grown up and now was a decision maker and potential father and spiritual man...


Comments:
mlwhitt, thank you, nice comments, and have just added Richard C. Hoaglands blogs to my front page :)

J
 
Wow...took me a while to get to
this one Jas...I think I found
an 'easter egg' in you Armageddon Blog! IE...The link to this...

DJBarney
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?